Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wedding Dress Nightmare

I never thought I would say this, but I am getting soooo sick of looking at dresses online. First of all, all wedding dresses look pretty when they are on a model. Duh~~. So I can’t really tell what I like – I know I like long trains based on my first dress shopping experience, but that’s about it. And even then, I don’t necessarily have to have it if the rest of the dress is beautiful.

Aside from the styles,,, necklines, trains,., beading,custom bobblehead,NBA- Celtics Beat Lakers In Game Five And Go Up 3-2 In The Final Series, fabric, tool and god knows what else – the main factor in my decision is cost.

As I mentioned before,Where To Get A Ladies Cardigan, I personally never wanted to spend a lot on a wedding dress, which lead me to either rental or buying used/donated. However, if all of those options run out,personalized bobblehead, I am left with one other choice – to buy at trunk shows.

So despite my original intentions,The Real Deal With Atlanta Falcons Head Coach, I have signed up for the Anne Barge trunk show and the Rivini trunk show. Hopefully, in the next few weeks, I will have bought my wedding dress and I won’t have to feel the guilt anymore of spending a ridiculous amount of money on a freaking dress.

Back to cost: I’ve heard of some nice designers (because my friends got married first, otherwise I wouldn’t know anything). Reem Acra,custom bobblehead,Hammer Thyme, Lazaro,custom bobblehead, Anne Barge, Vera Wang (of course)….but that was about it. What do all four of those designers have in common? They are probably some of the most expensive wedding dress designers around. Leave it up to me to like the most costly things without even knowing it.

So since I’m trying to save some money, I tried to find other designers out there that are not as famous but still beautiful and much more cost effective. I found this list from Bridal and Formal, Inc. and it really helped my search,custom bobbleheads. Hopefully it will be helpful to you too,personalized bobble heads!!

2Be Bride $$
Alfred Angelo $
Alvina Valenta $$$
Amelie $
Amsale $$$$
Amy Michelson $$$
Anne Barge $$$$
Casablanca $
Christina Wu Collection $
Christos $$$$
Da Vinci $
Demetrios $$
Elizabeth Fillmore $$$$
Eve of Milady $$$
Forever Yours $$
Ginza by Private Label $
Henry Roth $$
Ilissa $$
Impressions $
Jacquelin $
James Clifford $$$
Jasmine $
Jim Hjelm $$$
Judd Waddell $$$
Justina McCaffrey $$$$
Kenneth Pool $$$$
Lazaro $$$$
Lian Carlo $$$$
Maggie Sottero $$
Marisa $$$
Mary’s $
Melissa Sweet $$$-$
Michelle Roth $$$$
Mikaella $$
Mon Cheri $
Monique Lhuillier $$$-$$
Mori Lee $-$$
Now & Forever $$-$
Paloma Blanca $$$
Priscilla of Boston $$$-$
Pronovias $$$
Reem Acra $$$$-$
Rena Koh $$$
Richard Glasgow $$$$
Rivini $$$$
Romona Keveza $$$$
Saison Blanche $$$$
St,customize bobblehead. Patrick $$
Stephen Yearick $$$$
Tomasina $$$$
Venus $
Vera Wang $$$$
Watters & Watters $$

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTCake Favor Boxes NEXT POSTDOH,custom bobble head! Related Posts Dressing the Party: Bridesmaids –,personalized bobbleheads; Finding THE Dress,personalized bobbleheads!11/06/14 @ 8:16 am Wedding Dress Alterations: Where the Magic Happens02/02/15 @ 7:55 am The Fate of a Once-Worn Wedding Dress02/12/15 @ 11:40 am Making Cheap Decisions Look Like Conscious Ones12/04/14 @ 7:36 am

No comments:

Post a Comment