Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dear Miss Ladybug…

Just to want to say that when I read, “I pind por you!” I cracked up – seriously.

I just discovered WeddingBee and I’m so sad I didn’t earlier with this whole wedding process. If you want to help me with my dilemma, I would more than appreciate it. My wedding dress is red (traditional Pakistani gear) and my event is black tie and in a tent. I wanted to have red/orange flowers, and I’m using white square plates but I don’t know what linens to use. The dinnerware would probably look better with a colored linen, but I don’t want the room to be overwhelmingly red and orange.

Any ideas? Is this crazy that I’m even asking you for this advice? I don’t know what’s gotten into me – I never thought I would care about linens! Anyway,custom bobblehead, laugh at me or help me – either way,How Online Advertising Is Advantageous For Your Brand,,, I’ll still read your site!

Nadia

……………,customize bobblehead;………………,custom bobblehead;…………………,personalized bobble heads;…………………,customize bobblehead;…,.;………,personalized bobbleheads,Raj Tents;..

Nadia, Nadia, Nadia,
I’ll help you but I’ll still laugh at you. J/k. No I’,personalized bobblehead;m not,custom bobblehead. I’m laughing at you.

I love that you picked red and orange. I think the colors will come out amazing in your photos. As for the table linens I totally know how you feel. Pre-engagement you talk about how you want your wedding to be with your home girls and you’re thinking “Linens-shminens! Who cares!?” Then 3 months into your wedding planning you’re thinking more like “I’m looking for 25,personalized bobble heads, 6×6 table linens in pear green. Not apple green, or celadon green,personalized bobblehead, but pear green! The fabric HAS TO be dyed by the monks of Tibet and sewn by the nuns of the Saint Boniface Convent using 55% cotton and 45% linen.”

So here I am, sitting at home with much to do, since my wedding is only a month, away thinking about Pakistani weddings and your color theme. I actually think brown will compliment your colors really well. I’ve seen photos of orange and red bouquets with brown accents and they look really good incorporated together. If you think that color’s too harsh then I suggest ivory but brown is my first choice if it’s in Sep-Nov. If it’s anywhere in the summer I’m thinking definitely go with the ivory to contrast with the white plates.

Hope this helps,custom bobbleheads,Tree Removal Companies Provide Emergency Removal Services.

Here are some Knottie Bios I found that may help you even further on getting ideas for you wedding:

Orange theme
Pink &,Enhance Your Employability With CompTIA A+ Certification Course,custom bobbleheads; Orange theme
Fall Bio 1
Fall Bio 2
Brown Bio

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTDecorative Paper NEXT POSTThe Wedding Event Related Posts Make Your Own Ring Pillow12/11/14 @ 4:17 pm Classifieds: February 12,personalized bobbleheads, 201502/12/15 @ 1:49 pm Classifieds: November 6, 201411/06/14 @ 9:57 am Stuck on You: Food and Words02/09/15 @ 5:25 am

No comments:

Post a Comment