Monday, May 4, 2015

… and Flower Girls

My little niece will be two years old in June. Will she make it down the aisle,personalized bobbleheads? Maybe. Will she look adorable,personalized bobble heads,Peonies? ABSOLUTELY!

I’ve been checking out various dresses. I know she’ll look adorable in almost any dress, so I don’t want to spend too much money. My goal is to match my bridesmaid dresses (and I don’t want to go with lavender). I will most likely have to go with a white or ivory dress with a purple sash. (Question: If my dress is ivory,custom bobbleheads,Skiing For Beginners, can my niece wear a white dress?)

Because I’m tired of looking,customized bobbleheads, I’ll probably go with the basic Us Angels through NetBride which offers great prices (under $100 for most styles). My sister likes organza skirts,custom bobblehead, so generally speaking, all-silk dresses are out.


Storybook has some great dresses,personalized bobblehead, many for $100 or less, but none that would go with my purple bridesmaid dresses:

Pegeen almost has too many dresses to chose from (I’m not the best decision maker …,Murdoch's Control On Satellite Television Reaches New Limits Thanks To Incentives; okay, that’s a HUGE understatement). Miss Ladybug bought her flower girl’s dress there,customize bobblehead, so I’m waiting for her reviews. The dresses are priced at $99 (for in-stock specials) to $199,., depending on size and style. They carry 66 colors of silk in stock and for an extra charge, can provide custom fabrics:

I love the custom dresses from String of Pearls Designs as featured in this knottie’s wedding. The dresses (for a few styles about which I inquired) range from $150 – $260 (depending on the style and size). For my size 3T niece, the dress would be $190 – although over my budget,personalized bobbleheads, the quality of the dresses is supposed to be fantastic,personalized bobble heads, and the styles are on par with the pricey Kaya Couture and ultra-pricey Joan Calabrese.

Looking to spend less than $50 on dresses? If you live in NYC, try Century 21 – they have a large selection of pastel colored flower girl and Easter dresses and even carry some styles from Us Angels for $49. One warning,,, many of the dresses are a bit dusty around the edges and will need to be dry-cleaned.

On the internet, there are too many sources to list,personalized bobblehead, check ebay or just google “flower girl dresses.” The best I’ve found are these dresses for $42 from Briar Patch; too bad they don’t come in my colors!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTRing Bearers NEXT POSTWeekly Roundup Related Posts Classifieds: December 30,customize bobblehead, 201412/30/14 @ 1:40 pm Flying Without Wings: The Ladies Get Dressed01/14/15 @ 5:47 am Classifieds: December 26,custom bobblehead, 201412/26/14 @ 1:20 pm Classifieds: January 19,custom bobbleheads,Tennis Footwork 5 Big Ways It Helps You Play Great Tennis, 201501/19/15 @ 4:17 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment