Saturday, May 2, 2015

Flower Girl Gifts

I actually ordered these suitcases from Paper-Source for $13,custom bobblehead.50,custom bobblehead. However, I didn’,customize bobblehead;t have time to go out and buy gifts so I left that up to Mr,personalized bobblehead. Ladybug,Want A Good Tire At A Great Price TryContinental Ultra Gatorskin Road Tire,customized bobbleheads. He did an awesome job,personalized bobble heads. Can you imagine 2 grown men at Toys ‘,Upgrading My New Car,personalized bobbleheads;r Us trying to figure out what to a get a 2 and 3 year old girl,Weekly Roundup,.? Haha well I can and I think it’,custom bobbleheads;s pretty damn cute.

So for Hannah (3 yrs old) he got a bunch of stickers and:


For Josie (2 yrs old) he got stickers and:


I actually got the flower girl books awhile ago but he did everything else. He did a pretty good job. We got these for them to occupy them during the reception but it didn’t pan out that way. Little Hannah wanted to dance with me the WHOLE night. I’m not exaggerating when I say the WHOLE night. She got in trouble by her dad because she wanted to be with me the WHOLE night. I’m telling you,personalized bobbleheads, I am her best friend. I shit you not.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,,,Beeragami, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTWedding Event NEXT POSTSale: Illuminations Related Posts Make a Gift for the Little Ones in Your Bridal Party11/24/14 @ 5:35 pm Stuck on You: Our Guestbook02/04/15 @ 5:23 am Bridesmaid Mini Books02/13/15 @ 10:32 am Wedding Bales: Looking at Forever 01/12/15 @ 10:45 am

No comments:

Post a Comment