Saturday, May 2, 2015

Moving Day!

Today is a very big day,personalized bobbleheads. I am leaving my childhood home which I have lived in for 24 years and I am International Removals moving to Milan, Italy,Match Your Style With Embroidered Baseball Caps,personalized bobblehead. I have very mixed emotions as I am very excited on one hand but on the other hand I am nervous and worried about being homesick,customized bobbleheads,Skateboard Hardware For Sale Can Be Acquired Online.

I have been working for an international fashion company since I graduated from Manchester University,personalized bobble heads. I managed to get a graduate position in the buying department. It was very low paid to begin with but over the past few years I have gradually worked my way through the ranks to the position of Senior Buyer of women�s fashion,,,Using Color Business Cards For Your Marketing Campaign.

My role involves sourcing materials and designs which are on trend and well priced. I travel worldwide regularly and many people are incredibly jealous of my job. I must admit that I do love my work. Last week I travelled to Milan,customize bobblehead, New York and finished with two days at the Munich fashion festival.

I have been working for an international fashion company since I graduated from Manchester University,personalized bobbleheads. I managed to get a graduate position in the buying department,personalized bobble heads. It was very low paid to begin with but over the past few years I have gradually worked my way through the ranks to the position of Senior Buyer of women�s fashion,custom bobbleheads.

However there has recently been a re-structuring within the company and the head quarters are being relocated from London to Milan. I was given the choice of either staying in London and working as an assistant buyer or moving to Milan and keeping my current role. Being in Milan and working in fashion in is every �fashionistas� dream so I would have been a fool to turn it down. So Italy,personalized bobblehead,Different Types Of Custom Stickers, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment