Monday, May 4, 2015

The Show Time Chronicles Wrestlemania Predictions

Once again welcome to another edition of The Showtime Chronicles. Since Wrestlemania is coming up, I will make my predictions on what matches I think will take place at Wrestlemania. I really never done predictions about matches that I want to see so this is the time to do that. As always, I will write my prediction that I will write something about the people in it. Well,Anaheim Ducks Ticket Ways To Get At Cheaper Rates, let�s get started!

6 Diva Battle Royal (Woman�s Championship)
Well the current Woman�s champion is Melina. What I was thinking for a match for her at Wrestlemania 25 is a battle royal for her Woman�s Championship. Who are the people in this match? Well they are,custom bobblehead, Melina�,customize bobblehead, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly,personalized bobble heads, Beth Phoenix,Who Ll Win The First Tennis Grand Slam Of 2010, Candice Michelle, and Layla. The diva that I would expect to win this match is Melina. Melina is a great wrestler and I think WWE wants to keep her as a champion. I believe that any match she is put in at Wrestlemania, where she has to defend her title,personalized bobble heads, she would win. Kelly Kelly has never won a title and I think that she deserves to win one. Layla should only stick with William Regal for now and not do anything. Well I think that at Wrestlemania, if this match happens,personalized bobblehead, Melina will retain.

Winner: Melina

Maria vs. Michelle McCool vs,personalized bobblehead. Maryse� (WWE Divas Championship)
These three have been all having matches against each other. Some were one fall and some where tag team. At Wrestlemania I expect a Triple Threat match for the Divas Championship. Maria is a great wrestler and for the first time, she is getting a big push towards the Divas Championship. Maryse who is the current champion won the title on Smackdown when she defeated Michelle McCool. Since Michelle McCool lost the Divas Championship, she has been attacking people. At Wrestlemania I expect Maria to win the Diva�s Championship. I also have a prediction that we might have a one fall Divas title match between Gail Kim and Maryse. WWE aired their first Gail Kim video on Friday and I guess she is coming to Smackdown. Well anyway the winner�s will be either Maria if the she is a match or Gail Kim!

Winner: Maria or Gail Kim

Money in the Bank Match
Ok so this will be the 5th Money in the Bank Match. I think that the people in it will be Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Hurricane Helms, R Truth, Evan Bourne, and Tommy Dreamer. Rey Mysterio needs a title opportunity so probably WWE will put him in this match. CM Punk is the current IC champions so he needs to get some kind of a match so they will probably put him in the MITB. Kane doesn�t have a storyline so I guess that�s why he will be in the match. WWE are probably planning a feud between Shelton Benjamin and R Truth so both will be in the MITB. Evan Bourne is injured and he can do great in matches like MITB so he will be in it. Tommy Dreamer loves weapons and he is extreme so he should get a push. Last but not least,See Moab, Utah On Your Mountain Bike,customize bobblehead, Hurricane Helms. The guy is great. He has been doing great all this years and I believe if he is in the MITB he will do great. Thinking of a winner of this match is really hard because all people are great. I would say CM Punk to win but he wouldn�t. The only person that I think has a chance of winning this match is Rey Mysterio. Rey hasn�t been a champion since his World Title win before. If Rey Mysterio wins the MITB,custom bobbleheads, he will probably go after the World Heavyweight Champion and win the title.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Shawn Michaels vs. J.B,personalized bobbleheads.L
So we got Shawn Michaels vs. JBL. This storyline began when Shawn Michaels became JBL�s employee. Shawn and Bradshaw have hated each other since than but they had to do business together. Shawn Michaels is Mr. Wrestlemania and he will stick to that name for more Wrestlemania�s to come. I really have nothing much to say about this match except that history will be made again by Shawn Michaels. Maybe Shawn Michaels is not going to face the World Champion but he is facing JBL! Well,custom bobblehead, just look for The Switch Chin Music and the pin by Shawn Michaels!

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Undertaker vs. Vladimir Kozlov
This match will happen at Wrestlemania but I think it is the worst decision that WWE ever made. Undertaker needs to have a match with someone like Shawn Michaels! One thing I can say about this match is that Undertaker will continue his Wrestlemania streak as he becomes 17 0 at Wrestlemania 25! Vladimir Kozlov will get a taste of the Tombstone Piledriver as Undertaker ends Kozlov�s singles match winning streak!

Winner: Undertaker

Chris Jericho vs,What Makes Fix Apple Now Such A Unique MAC Repair Service. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Stone Cold Steve Austin will have his last match at Wrestlemania. Stone Cold Steve Austin is in the 2009 Hall Of Fame and now I think that he will have his last match against Chris Jericho. Although Chris Jericho is saying things about the Ric Flair and even the star of the movie �The Wrestler�, �Y2J� Chris Jericho is a legend. Chris Jericho is a great face wrestler, a great heel wrestler, and as a said a Legend. If I am not mistaken, Stone Cold Steve Austin said that he would want his last match to be against Chris Jericho. I agree with Stone Cold Steve Austin because Jericho is just great. If we get to see Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 25,,, that will make Wrestlemania even more historical. Stone Cold Steve Austin is a Wrestlemania Legend and I think that he wouldn�t want to be Wrestlemania 25. Stone Cold Steve Austin will officially enter the WWE Hall of Fame one night before Wrestlemania and I hope and wish that on the night of Wrestlemania,custom bobbleheads, Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his one night return to the WWE ring as a wrestler. If we see Chris Jericho vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin that will be a history for years to come! Who will win the match? Stone Cold Steve Austin will beat Chris Jericho after a,., STONE COLD STUNNER!

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Christian vs. Jack Swagger� (ECW Championship)
This match will happen for sure. I am 100 percent sure. Christian is one of my favorite wrestlers and I expect nothing more from him than to make history at Wrestlemania! Captain Charisma is great. Christian knows how to put a great show and is a great champion. One thing I am sure about is that Christian is a better champion than John Cena. Jack Swagger had his time as a champion and now it is time for someone new to take a step forward and become the champion. Christian was a big star in TNA and now in WWE he will be the top star,custom bobblehead. Wrestlemania will have a new history. The new history will be �Captain Charisma� Christian becoming the ECW Champion!

Winner: Christian

Triple H� vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match)
So finally Triple H has been revealed in WWE as Stephanie McMahon�s husband. I mean everybody knew that but WWE really never said anything. In WWF it was Stephanie and Triple H together but we haven�t seen them since than. Now what I think will happen is at WM25 we will see Triple H defend the WWE Title against Randy Orton. We will see a lot of things happening between this feud between Randy Orton and Triple H so that is why I think at WM it will be that match. Something that we can�t forget is that Randy Orton is the Royal Rumble winner so he has a guaranteed match for any title at Wrestlemania. Randy Orton also got his two guys, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiasee. Triple H now wants revenge for what happened to Stephanie McMahon and I think that this will be a great storyline between Orton and Triple H. To make things more interesting, WWE can make the match a Steel Cage or a Last Man Standing. Anything will be good for Triple H vs. Randy Orton. Who will win at Wrestlemania? Well, I think that Triple H will loose the title to Randy Orton. After Wrestlemania we will see Triple H get drafted back to Raw and than the feud will be better.

Winner: Randy Orton

Edge� vs. John Cena (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)
Edge made history at No Way Out when he won the World Heavyweight Championship. For the first time ever in Elimination Chamber history, Edge came inside one Elimination Chamber as WWE Champion, lost and than entered another Elimination Chamber on the same night where he won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The bad thing about my prediction is that I think John Cena will face Edge. Although I don�t want Cena to get another title he will be in this match. The thing that I am happy about is that I think John Cena will get drafted to Smackdown. If that really happens, Raw will be more interesting to watch. Cena had many title opportunities and about 99 of the time,personalized bobbleheads, he won the title. I really don�t know why WWE are making John Cena the champion all the time but I think it is a bad choice. Edge is my second favorite wrestler in WWE so really I am excited to see Edge against John Cena. Although I dislike John Cena, Cena is a great wrestler. Cena knows how to put on a show and knows how to make history. Edge on the other hand has already made history a lot of times. At Wrestlemania I expect �The Rated R Superstar� Edge to win the match and continue his reign as a WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Winner: Edge

Well those were my predictions. I hope you all liked my article and I hope you will like my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment