Saturday, April 25, 2015

Invitations

I stayed up all last night just to finish my invites. I finally finished at 6:48 this morning,customized bobbleheads, jumped into the shower,custom bobblehead, got dressed for work, and hit the post office on the way,personalized bobblehead. I’,personalized bobble heads;m just so happy that I’,Used Car Finance,custom bobbleheads,Break The Shackles Of Canadian Working Capital Financing Challenges � Proven Methods To Finance A Bu;m done.

Don’,Details…,,;t anyone say anything to me about the invites going out 3 weeks before the wedding or I’,personalized bobblehead;ll body slam you against yo momma’,personalized bobble heads;s house,customize bobblehead. Shut it,custom bobbleheads! Shush,custom bobblehead!

I’,customize bobblehead;m so wired,customized bobbleheads. I am most definitely leaving work earlier today,How We Met,personalized bobbleheads. I need to catch some z’,.;s.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTGrapevine Invitations NEXT POSTLuminOurs Related Posts We’re Getting Down to the Wire12/03/14 @ 11:01 am Flying Without Wings: Our First Look01/15/15 @ 5:13 am New Year, Old Bee01/13/15 @ 5:26 am My Heart Bleats for You: First Look09/24/14 @ 12:27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment