Saturday, April 25, 2015

Vendor Headaches

I’ve been pretty lucky so far with all of my vendors. They have been polite,custom bobbleheads, responsive, flexible, and knowledgeable. However from what I’ve heard,personalized bobbleheads, once you sign the contract it’s very hard to hear back from the vendors until right before the wedding day. Now,custom bobblehead, I haven’t had the need to contact any of my vendors since signing the contract, but I hope this isn’t true.

I did run into a few snags though. My first frustration came when I was searching for a venue. I won’t say which venue because it’s all over and done with (and I think mine was a special case), but my experience sucked. The lady who is the event coordinator there was polite. She sat with me and Mr. Butterfly and talked about the wedding, the food,personalized bobblehead, the style,Low Cost Putting Aids, etc. She said she would get back to me soon.

About a week later, she called to ask me if I would be OK with a Sunday wedding. I had already told her that it HAD to be a Saturday night,customize bobblehead, due to my mother’s request. She kept trying to push me into having a Sunday wedding. Of course,personalized bobblehead,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses, I refused.

Then she revealed to me (mind you, this is after MANY emails and a face-to-face conversation) that Saturday nights have a minimum requirement of xxx number of guests and that she couldn’t work with me on a Saturday.

Now, I understand that some places have requirements,customized bobbleheads. But did she really have to wait a week to tell me this,personalized bobbleheads? How horrible,custom bobblehead!!

Of course,customize bobblehead, everything turned out OK, since I got a better venue later for a better price. But still – I thought that was particularly rude. How dare she lead on a bridezilla like that? Hasn’t she experienced the wrath of a pissed off bridezilla yet?

Anyway, that was a long time ago. I’m now in a similar situation. I’m looking for a DJ and the one that I’ve been exchanging emails with is being very slow about responding. I actually had to write him 8 days after no response and remind him that it had been 8 days since I had written him an email. It’s been another 3 since then,personalized bobble heads, and I’m getting frustrated beyond belief.

This DJ is supposed to be very good (I won’t reveal who, since I might end up hiring this person later anyway),., and I really wanted to book him for my wedding. However,custom bobbleheads, if he’s this slow about responding prior to signing a contract… well,Facebook Pages Used For Offline Marketing, I might have to re-think my options.

What would you do in my situation,customized bobbleheads? Can you recommend any good DJs,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,custom bobblehead?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTVera Wang Shoe Sale NEXT POSTMarcia Cross' Registry Related Posts Where’s This Thing Going to Happen?10/09/14 @ 6:47 am My Approach to Planning Decisions01/30/15 @ 5:10 am Flying Without Wings: The Ladies Get Dressed01/14/15 @ 5:47 am A Little Controversy12/03/14 @ 8:07 am

No comments:

Post a Comment